Guilds of Earth Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilds of Earth Land

This forum is meant to be a Fairy Tail roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phoenix Flare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuzou
Admin
Yuuzou

Phoenix Flare Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Flare    Phoenix Flare Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Guild Name: Phoenix Flare
Guild Master: Yuuzou Lightwing
Purpose: The purpose of this guild is to become not only the most powerful dark guild, but to become the most powerful guild in Earth Land. If this guild one day becomes the strongest, they will completely take over Earth Land and wipe out the normal humans, only leaving behind the mages. They want a world of only mages. They will stop at nothing to do this; they'll kill, kidnap, steal, cheat and anything else of the sort. Like some of the other guilds, this guild is in search of Zeref.
Affiliation: Bad
Members:
1.) Yuuzou Lightwing (Guild Master) https://fairytailguildsrp.rpg-board.net/u3
2.) Kuro Aisu (Member) https://fairytailguildsrp.rpg-board.net/u2
3.)
4.)
5.)
Guild Logo:  Phoenix Flare 11w6o7t
Guild Rules:
1.) Do not sell information to other guilds
2.) Do no betray the guild master
3.) What ever the guild master says goes!
4.) Invading other guilds that are not with an alliance with us is a must!

OOC:
To Sign up for this guild, just ask and link me your character's sheet. Or copy and paste it. I'll add you to the list if you are in!

Last edited by Yuuzou on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

Phoenix Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Flare    Phoenix Flare Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Yuuzou
Admin
Yuuzou

Phoenix Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Flare    Phoenix Flare Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:33 pm

OOC:
Yes you may join! C:

IC:
*It was about four in the afternoon and Yuuzou had just woken up from his long daily nap. He would open the door to one of the guild's bedrooms and slowly drag his feet into the guild's hallway. He met eyes with one of the newer guild members, Kuro, he would slightly raise up his hand and greet him with one of his famous fake smiles* Well, if it isn't Bunni chan~ *He slightly teased the boy as he made his way closer to him* Have you started to recruit other members like I've told you to do yesterday, hm? *Yuuzou asked, with a slight slur in his voice due to the fact that he had just woken up*
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

Phoenix Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Flare    Phoenix Flare Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:42 pm

*Before his overly "friendly" Guild master had woken up, Kuro was leaned up against one of the beams that was attached to the inner roof of the guild. Upon hearing someone walk up to him with a slow pace, he would turn his head slightly a few inches to see who it was. Not at all was he surprised to see his guild master with the same stupid smile he usually has. When the guild master would call him "Bunni Chan", a nickname that he greatly hates, he gave the man his normal sour glare and replied to his statement with an annoyed grunt. Though, soon after, his glare would disappear due to Kuro shutting his eyes to try to evade eye contact with his guild master* I've went into town while you were lazily slacking off as usual. *He stated quite rudely* I tried my best recruiting members, but since it was such a stormy day, not many people were outside. So don't go getting all pissed off at me, alright? Tch.. *After Kuro had finished his sentence, he cocked his head the other way so that he wasn't really facing Yuuzou anymore*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phoenix Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Flare    Phoenix Flare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Flare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guilds of Earth Land :: Guilds-
Jump to: