Guilds of Earth Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilds of Earth Land

This forum is meant to be a Fairy Tail roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Sheet (Make sure you copy and paste this for your guild) Read what is in black, copy what is in Blue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild Sheet (Make sure you copy and paste this for your guild) Read what is in black, copy what is in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Guild Sheet (Make sure you copy and paste this for your guild) Read what is in black, copy what is in Blue   Guild Sheet (Make sure you copy and paste this for your guild) Read what is in black, copy what is in Blue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:10 pm

READ WHAT IS IN BLACK!!
Guild Name:
Guild Master:
Purpose: (Paragraph Please)
Affiliation: (Good, Bad or Neutral)
Members: (Edit every time a new member joins the guild or leaves the guild)
Guild Logo: (Either describe it or post a picture of what it looks like)
Guild Rules: (To be determined by the guild master)

Any guilds that exist in the anime still have to fill this out, (Which means Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, ETC!)
^ Though for existing guilds in the anime, anyone of the guild members can fill it out. (As in Natsu can fill it out for Fairy Tail if he wants to)
But they have to put the real guild master as the guild master. (If Natsu fills this out for Fairy Tail he must put Makarov as the guild master.
And for the rules, if you don't know any rules for this said existing guild in the anime .. feel free to make up some.

COPY THE SHEET THAT IS IN BLUE!

Guild Name:
Guild Master:
Purpose:
Affiliation:
Members:
Guild Logo:
Guild Rules:

Copy what is in blue, and paste it into a new topic with the name of your guild as the title of the topic.
Please copy the link to this page after you will it out, past it after you paste the sheet in the new topic that you have created.

You do not have to wait for my approval for the guild to start.
But if I want you to fix anything I will tell you.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailguildsrp.rpg-board.net

Guild Sheet (Make sure you copy and paste this for your guild) Read what is in black, copy what is in Blue
Page 1 of 1